Website Terms & Conditions
The term “Agricare Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. Agricare Ltd is a business, registered in England and Wales, number 10082560. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Agricare Ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales
*GDPR laws come into practice from May 25 which gives you more control over your personal data.
Under the new GDPR laws, you have the right to contact us at any time to have your details removed from our database and to stop communication from us. Simply get in touch and speak to a member of the team. We also have unsubscribe option on our communications so you can opt out at any time.
By agreeing to receive communications from us, you are allowing us here at Agricare UK to contact you via email and direct mail (postal) about our offers, services, products and updates.
T: 01304 842280 E: firstname.lastname@example.org www.agricareuk.com